Saturday 31 August 2013

Should be Hyped Saturday #5

Hello everyone! How are we all again after another week? I hope you are all well! This Saturday we have another, you've guessed it, should be hyped Saturday post!

Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Makeup Remover

This week I've chosen something that I have been using religiously for almost a year now. Simple Kind to Eyes eye make up remover. I don't know about the rest of you but I wear a fair amount of eye make-up and with every other makeup remover I have used I still woke up with panda eyes. With the Simple Eye Makeup remover it removes all of my eye makeup, even the stubborn bits that seem to stick to the water line or roots of the lashes stubbornly! Sometimes I also use this on my normal face makeup too as it really is so soft and gentle at removing your makeup. The Simple eye makeup remover retails for around £3.99 in most places; click here to go check it out on their website! Often boots and other shops have a 3 for 2 on boots so for me Simple products are not only amazing quality but a steal!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! After 5 of these posts I am going to take a little break till I find some more products I believe are worth some love and hype! But don't worry this series is still here!

So have you tried Simple products or their eye makeup removers? What makeup remover do you like to use or recommended? Let me know in the comments! 



10 comments:

  1. I never thought that I had sensitive eyes until I tried this product, I hated it! It made my eyes sting so bad that they watered for an hour. So now I use baby lotion because I don't react to it and it is super cheap!

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that! I have sensitive eyes too and it works lovely for me! Perhaps for some it's a hit and miss? Thank you for your feedback on it though for others to read!

      Claire

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with Hazel on this - it stung my eyes so badly, too! Glad it works better for you than it did for me! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Again like I said maybe its a hit and miss! For me I loved it!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried Simple products, but this does sound quite good! I don't really wear that much eye make up, so I think I'll stick to my regular make up remover! I've just started following you on GFC & Bloglovin! xx

    http://www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out and following the blog!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I really like Simple products - they're great and definitely do a good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! They make up most of my skincare!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Simple is great but sometimes it's not very good at removing waterproof eye makeup. I've moved on to garnier atm.


    http://damzelinthisdress.blogspot.co.uk/


    R x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - sometimes when you compare it with other make up removers it can not be as good but for a standard product it isn't half bad!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete