Saturday 10 August 2013

Should Be Hyped Saturday! #2

Hello Guys! I hope you are all doing well and I hope you all enjoyed my last Should Be Hyped Saturday post which if you missed it you can find here

So lets get on to the second should be hyped product!

Above: MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist

If you're interested in my full review of this product click here! This product I believe deserves a little more hype! For me I am not a big fan of fixing mists or sprays as there is no real way of determining if they are actually helping. But with this spray I have noticed that my makeup has that 'just applied' look for even longer! Also during the summer months this has been great to spray on my face before and after I apply my make-up to keep me cool! For £5 you can't really argue with it and it is definitely worth a try!

Have you tried the MUA Pro base Fixing Mist? What were your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely one of those products that I didn't expect to love but do!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a bargain x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! For a fiver you can't go wrong!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. This sounds great! I've been using the MUA eyeshadow primer and enjoying it, so I might give this a go! :)

    Megan
    http://parksheartsit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the MUA eye primer! MUA have some amazing steals!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. i love this product so much, i have gone through so many!x
    Kallie
    beautyfrom-within.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to move on to my second bottle!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. What a bargain this is! I love that 'just applied' look so anything that keeps that for longer is a win in my book! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Fresh looking make-up is always a good thing!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  6. I've always feared fixing mist because it'd be cakey!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually just like spraying light water on your face, not cakey at all!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  7. I really need to try this! MUA have brought out so many awesome-sounding products lately that I just haven't got round to trying yet. This does sound fab though!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to have gained even more popularity lately particularly in the blogger world!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete