Friday, 5 September 2014

Poundland Beauty: Argan Oil Hair Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract - Review

Hello everyone! This post has been sitting in my drafts section for a while (hence the Iphone photos) so I thought it was about time I finally review it! Argan Oil seems to have taken the beauty world by storm. It's the 'it' ingredient as it were... Personally I love using it for my hair, particularly after it has been dyed, as it keeps my hair soft and hydrated. However it can get expensive to use on a regular basis. On one of my many Poundland explorations I came across their Argan Oil Hair Treatment so I thought I would give it a go as an affordable alternative!

Argan Oil Hair Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract

The product itself comes in a little cardboard box detailing all about the product and what it can do. It claims to leave the hair feeling 'shiny, smooth & healthy'.

Argan Oil Hair Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract

The product itself comes in a little plastic bottle which I must say is pretty cute! The bottle itself is pretty durable as I have used it as my travel hair oil on more than one occasion now and it is still standing! To get the product out you simply pour it from the bottle which gives great control of how little or much you want to use. So how does the product perform? Pretty darn well if you ask me. It always leaves my hair feeling lovely and soft and leaves a glossy finish to my hair. You get 50ml of product for a £1. It's not the biggest of products however since it's an oil you don't tend to go through that amount quickly anyway! The smell... well the smell is nice to me! It smells of Oilatum which only those of you with sensitive skin or eczema like me may be aware of! You may have to take my word for it! In any case the smell isn't too overbearing and doesn't linger.

Overall I think it is a fantastic cheaper alternative. I have pretty thick and long hair so I'm pretty amazed that it managed to leave my hair feeling smooth and fresh, particularly after being dyed. It is also perfect for travel as it is a lovely compact size and the world won't end if you someone manage to damage it! 

I hope you guys enjoyed another Poundland beauty post! I have had some great feedback from a lot of you on how much you love this affordable little series! Have you tried the Argan Oil range from Poundland? What is your favourite Argan Oil product? Or are you not a fan? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

10 comments:

  1. I never think to look in pound land but my hair could do with a treat and I love a good bargain so I'll have to keep an eye out!

    S xo

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poundland is great for hair care products! Shampoo and conditioner are a lot cheaper in there too!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I need to go to Poundland asap! I always forget that they have quite a bit of beauty in there!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! Especially the bigger stores!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I've just bought the Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco because I spotted it on sale at Superdrug and had just been to the hairdressers so was after something to recreate the shiny, smooth hairstyle I'd just got! I've only used it once and quite like it.

    Jennifer x
    www.ginevrella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love poundland for bargains! I picked up 3 Rimmel Apocalips the other day, for £1 it's great as I wouldn't have paid full price for them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic! I have been wanting to try those for a while too so I may have to pop in!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I TRIED THIS OMG. I normally have super textured and frizzy hair and I swear this stuff did wonders for me. It calmed the frizz without making my hair super limp x Im in love with it :D

    p.s Yes I did just get way to excited when I seen this review ahahha

    Caitriona Tighe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic to hear that it did wonders for your hair! Great to hear you got exited when spotting my review!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete