Sunday 4 August 2013

Primark Haul!


Yesterday me and the other half decided to go get some shopping done. I myself needed a few new bits and bobs that I can wear for summer as well as winter and also wear for work as well as just out and about! So I went to Primark! I thought I would get a blog post up quick as we all know how quick stock can move in Primark! So on to the haul!

Combat Boots: £18

Anyone that knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with combat boots or boots. I think they are comfy and can look really different with dresses and skirts. What can I say I'm a laid back/tomboy girl at heart! These are so comfy they have a bit of padding in the boots and the laces are long enough to make them loose for winter so I can wear bed socks underneath when it gets cold! They also have a very cool distressed look which I love! 
Black Ballet Pumps - £4

All the pumps in Primark seemed to be £4 so I picked up two as the pair I had were absolutely wrecked! Again anyone that knows me knows that I walk absolutely everywhere so I go through shoes like mad. Usually flats can cost around £10-£20 and since I wreck them so quickly I have started picking up cheaper ones to save money! These are simple black pumps so are pretty multi-purpose.

Nude Pumps - £4

Again along the same lines I got some nude pumps. I always get black pumps so i thought I would get some nude color ones since they will go with pretty much everything!

Floral Dress - £13

I love the dresses in Primark. A lot of the dresses that people complement me on are from there! I was trying to find a dress that was work appropriate which was annoying because all the dresses in Primark seemed to have cut outs at the sides! But this dress was so lovely I couldn't not pick it up! Below is a picture up close of the pattern on the dress:

As you can see it is a lovely floral pattern with birds on. The color combinations are so pretty! The dress did come with the typical brown belt you usually get with dresses in Primark ( I must have 100 of these by now.) I will probably wear it both with and without the belt.


Cotton T-shirt - £3

Again this was just a necessity purchase particularly for the course I am taking at college. I wanted some smart clothes so I just bought this cotton T-shirt for only £3! It is really soft! I can also just wear this with a tank top underneath and leggings for a lazy day as it is really comfy!

Pencil Skirt - £5

Again this was another necessity purchase. This pencil skirt is really good quality and is also very soft. It is pretty much body-con which I love and for £5 you can't really argue!


So this was my very first Primark and Clothes haul! I intend to do more in the future however this was the first time I'd done a big clothes shop since I started blogging! SHOCK HORROR! So what do you think of my purchases? Have you been to Primark recently? Let me know in the comments!


And don't forget to follow the blog!

37 comments:

  1. Love this simple pencil skirt. Could really do with some of these. I love a good Primark haul - you can get so many great bits, for such good value! Charlotte.x

    My latest Primark haul post:
    www.looks2bloved.com/2013/06/primark-summer-haul.html

    www.looks2bloved.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with a pencil skirt! I haven't owned one in a while so I thought it was best to get another one! And I agree! I spent about 40 pounds - in some places you can just bout get one dress for that price!

      I'll take a look at your haul now!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the combat boots, dress and white shirt! Especially the shirt, it looks so comfy! And everything's a bargain! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirt is so soft but it looks so smart if you team it right!

      Claire
      xxx

      Delete
  3. This dress is beautiful! I'm so going to hunt it down in my local Primark lol
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice! Thank you for your comment!


      Claire
      xxx

      Delete
  4. The floral dress is amazing!!, i haven't yet seen it in the primark near me yet!! i wil keep my eye out, thanks for sharing Leigh x

    www.obviousleigh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is pretty and no problem!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I could do with some new shoes, looks like a trip to Primark in in order!

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark Shoes are a steal! And it has slightly curved my urge to buy a pair of boots I wan't from New Look - though I will probably cave!

      Claire
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi, I'm a first time reader and am now following you on bloglovin' :)
    That floral dress is lovely. Looking forward to reading your future posts.
    I also noticed you're a student teacher. I'm going to be starting my PGCE next month, would really appreciate any words of wisdom!
    Nicola xx

    http://nicolastewartgalton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you very much! I'm actually studying for my DTTLS in September now my degree is finished (I want to teach adult students and school leavers) :)


      Claire

      Xxx

      Delete
  7. I love seeing what other people have bought in Primark :) I spotted that floral dress in store and fell in love. The print's beautiful! It just didn't fit me right though :(

    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I always get envious when I haven't been in a while! And I was getting annoyed because they only had 8's and 6's and then my boyfriend spotted my size and had to fight with the top rail to grab it! Shame it didn't fit you right though!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  8. That floral dress is gorgeous! You would never guess it's from Primark! :O xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten so many complements on it on here! That is exactly what I thought! Especially the material it feels like high quality!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  9. I have just come across your blog! It is lovely and that floral dress is just amazing. Primark have been brilliant for dresses this summer!!

    Georgie x

    http://theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree I also go to Primark for summer dresses since England gets very little summer!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  10. The nude pumps are lovely. You can't go wrong with Primark sometimes, it may be cheap but the things there are irresistable

    wink-beauty.blogspot.com

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the blouse.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete