Friday 16 August 2013

Product Empties #7

Hello everyone once again! I hope you are all well. Today I have another products empties for you, my seventh in fact! Which is actually showcasing some new products that I don't usually empty! Lately I have been trying to promise myself that I will NOT BUY any products that I don't NEED! So I have been trying to use up products that are either so-so or don't really have that appeal for me, basically those products that lounge around in your room/bathroom! So on to the products!


Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel - 75ml

I love Soap and Glory as a range and I pretty much love their shower gels (my favorite being Sugar Crush) however this one to me had a scent that smelled to perfumey if that's a word! The scent just didn't appeal to me but the lathering of this product was pretty amazing as are all the Soap & Glory shower gels! I got this little 75ml size from a Christmas gift set so I was glad of the opportunity to try it but for now I will stick with my Sugar Crush shower gel! Therefore I will not be repurchasing this product.

Cutex Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover

I actually mentioned this product in my Products I've hated post. Without going on about it again for too much longer I absolutely HATE this nail polish remover for numerous reasons. Although I felt like my actual nails were really healthy for staying away from acetone for a while my hands and skin around my nails went so dry because of this! It also took about 10 minutes to just get rid of one finger nails worth of polish! Do not buy this for nail polish removal if you ever see it! I am actually proud of myself for getting through one bottle and I have another one to get through! As you can probably tell I won't be repurchasing this particular product!

Radox Pure Clean 24 hour deodorant

As usual I always like to chuck the deodorant I used up for the month in here. I don't know if anyone else does this but I like to change my deodorant each time? Anyway! This one was okay, was a light scent and lasted a decent time!

Olay Body Complete Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter

I really did like this shower gel. It made my skin so soft; probably due to the shea butter. The smell was also the same typical Olay smell so it was really nice. I got this as a gift in a Christmas set so I didn't purchase this myself, however if I ever needed a shower gel to take away for a holiday or weekend away I would definitely pick this one up!

Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume

For those of you that caught my first Should be Hyped Saturday post you will know how much I love this product! It did last me about a month/month and a half and did wonders for adding extra volume to my hair. I've already repurchased and started on my second bottle! This is definitely a must buy for me now!

So those were my most recent product empties! Right now I am trying so hard to use up some make-up and I am coming to the end of a few hair things so my next product empties post should include some of those! Fingers Crossed!

So what are the products that you go through the most? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!

11 comments:

  1. Clean on me is one of my fave shower gels, I love how soft it leaves my skin. LOVE sugar crush too though :)

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit it did leave my skin feeling soft! I just wasn't a big fan of the scent!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you about the scent of the Clean On Me shower gel, I just had a bit of a rant about some of the soap and glory scents in my last blog post haha!! I really want to try the Olay body wash now!!

    Great Post!

    Katrina X

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am just way to sensitive to scents that smell like perfume!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Gotta love Soap and Glory and dry shampoo!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love empties posts! :D
    Curious about the Batiste XXL now though!!
    Kammi
    x
    www.beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted about it in my Should Be Hyped Saturday series you should check it out!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I love soap and glory as well!! But for some weird reason I hate the scent of the sugar crush! Everyone seems to love it :(

    Www.subtlecoral.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I think its because I just love citrus smells and tastes that I love sugar crush!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete