Saturday 3 August 2013

Should Be Hyped Saturday! #1

Today I thought I would start a new series on my blog called Should Be Hyped Saturday! Essentially on Saturdays I will be blogging about products which I feel deserve to be hyped up in the beauty blogging community!


Above: Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo

My very first should be hyped product is the Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo.  I picked this up for £2.99 at boots for 200ml of product. For those of us with a full fringe this is a life savor! I use this on my fringe to stop any of that annoying gapping taking place! This also gives really good instant volume and makes your hair feel so thick! I think this is the perfect product to have in for those days were your hair is lank and lifeless and also for those last minute touch up on nights out when you want full voluminous hair!

Also if you're like me and find it hard to create volume because you're hair is thick; this is perfect! Because my hair is so thick and heavy it is hard to keep volume throughout the day. However this Batiste product makes it possible!

So have you tried the Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds so good. I really want to try it because I've heard so many good things. Fantastic review, I love how your personality seems to comes across too! xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I want to do a full review at some point with before and after photos! And aw thank you very much! Such a sweet comment :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I always end up using cheaper dry shampoos and they are never the same, they always seem really wet in comparison

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Or the white powder doesn't seem to blend away as well!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a good idea for a series! I love series posts and I have two on my blog right now that come every Monday and Friday. Also, this product sounds fab :)

    Thanks for the tweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The next post has already been lined up for this Saturday! I'm also currently planning a series for Monday!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete