Saturday 17 August 2013

Should Be Hyped Saturday! #3

Hello once again guys! Hope you're all having a good day and a good Saturday! Since it is Saturday here is my third Should Be Hyped Saturday post!

This product I know is well known but I feel like it should be hyped more to those that are new to the fake tanning scene; Fake Bake Flawless. For my review of this product go click here!

Above: Fake Bake Flawless Tanning Liquid

The reason why I think this product deserves some hype is that it is just so easy to get a bronzed color from this product! This was my first ever fake tan and it was just so effortless to apply and basically fool proof to get a brown look! It never goes orange too - just gives a lovely sun kissed appearance to the skin! This product should just by hyped simply because it is so fool proof for everyone/anyone!

So what fake tans do you like? Have you tried Fake Bake before? Let me know in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. Do you know what? I really want to give this a go! I tan quite easily so I look quite bare without a tan. I've never tried fake tan before, so as there's so many good reviews about this i'll have to step up and try it...I think this will be my first fake tan experience using this:D

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should give it a try! It was my first fake tan and I really can't fault it! Good luck!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love fake bake but have never tried this one! I'll definitely have to give it a go, I do not tan naturally at all so I love a flawless fake tan! xx

    tuesdaysgirlblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go! Its so hard to get flawless results every time but this product manages it!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen this product around much! This series is such a good idea! xx

    blush-and-bunting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Means a lot to me that this series has gotten such a good response!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi, Fabulous blog! So pretty. I loved it so much that i tagged you in my NEW POST: The Liebster award... http://darryllsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/tag-liebster-award.html its for new up and coming bloggers to help them get noticed!
    i've followed you on bloglovin!

    I'd love it if you took a look and completed it! :)

    http://darryllsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun! I have posted about the Liebster award already but thank you so much for your nomination!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete