Friday 9 August 2013

Primark, Select and New Look haul!


Hello Guys! Hope you are all doing great today! Today I have yet another haul post for you! The other day I went shopping and I picked up a few nice bits so here they are!

Primark Blue Floral Dress: £13

First lets start with Primark because everyone loves a good Primark haul! I picked up yet another one of their dresses because I just love their dress designs! For £13 you can't really argue and I love teaming them with waist belts, tights, leggings, boots, trainers anything! They're the type of dresses that can be dressed up and down. This one caught my eye because of the blue it is. On this picture it looks a deep blue but in natural light it is in-between a baby blue and dark blue. What really caught my attention was the embossed detail of flowers running throughout the dress! 


In person it really does catch the eye and I really can't wait to wear this!

Primark Cropped Leggings - £3 each

Recently I have been wearing cropped leggings with dresses as we have had weird weather in England where it is hot one minute and cold the next! So I thought I would pick up two new pairs. I am wearing these right now and all I can say is they are amazingly soft! They are also solid leggings - They don't go see-through! An A+ for these!

Select Pink and Black Floral Dress - £15

Next we popped in to Select. My eye got caught by this black and pink dress with a floral pattern on. I love the pink and black combination and for £15 the price isn't too bad either!


As you can tell from the close up black lace is also combined with the pink of the dress and it gives a lovely affect!

New Look Umbrella - £7.99 

The last thing I picked up was just cause I needed one! When I went to university in Liverpool I used to take a massive umbrella because of how strong the wind is there. Now that I don't go to uni anymore, *sniffle* I decided a small hand umbrella was needed! So I picked up this butterfly patterned umbrella in New Look! 


So that is pretty much everything I got! Don't forget if you liked this post be sure to follow!

What have you been buying lately?

12 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love that pink and black floral dress! And you can never go wrong with Primark leggings :)

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually wearing it right now! I must admit these are my first leggings from Primark!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this haul! Quite a fan of the umbrella print actually :D xx

    http://bethdoesbeautystuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue Primark dress. So pretty

    Lauren

    laurensinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wore it yesterday it was very comfy as well!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I've never been into select before but I've been hearing good things about it recently! It's a lovely dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't been in there for a while but I'm glad I went in for a peak!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. That blue primark dress is absolutely stunning, whaaat a bargain! xx
    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know £13!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete