Saturday 24 August 2013

Should be Hyped Saturday #4

Hello everyone! How are you all? I am here with my fourth installment of the Should Be Hyped Saturday series! I seem to have gotten a great response from a lot of you about this series so thank you to everyone that loves it! Please leave me your thoughts in the comments below!

Nivea In Shower Body Conditioner

This weeks should be hyped Saturday product is something I reviewed a sample of a while back here and I loved it so much that I bought the product itself! for me this needs to be hyped more to all those girls/boys out their that are too busy to moisturize and need a quick fix! For me I love moisturizing and I love making sure my skin is really smooth; and since I have eczema I have an extensive collection of moisturizers! But obviously we all have those days when we just want a quick fix whether it be because we are busy, sick or cannot be bothered! For me this gives great quick results!

Have you tried the Nivea In the Shower Body Conditioner? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below!

14 comments:

  1. Ooh I wanted to try this when I saw the advert! Sounds great! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit the advert got me hooked too!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I've had the wee Dare To Dip kit sitting upstairs for ages, I really need to try it out soon! I love the idea of the body conditioner, saves time not having to do it after the shower! ;)

    alanagetshealthy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also tried this out from the Dare to Dip kit initially and I have loved it since! It definitely saves time if you have to dart off!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm really lazy when it comes to moisturizing and I can never ever finish anything I buy but this seem interesting I might give it a try :)

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! I use it on those lazy days!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I've bought it two weeks ago and I really like it, I'm very lazy and moisturizing has always being horrible so when I saw this product I couldn't resist and I love it!

    Mirisweet! xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic! Seems to have encouraged a lot of people to moisturize; thank you for sharing your thoughts!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. This looks really good, I'm so lazy when it comes to moisturizing! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many good things about this! Sounds fantastic if it works and would be so handy as I'm always on the go!

    Jess | www.gingerlypale.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a handy and quick product! Perfect for going away when you don't want to take so much away with you and want something quick!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  7. Great review, I'm now dying to try this! Admittedly, I've been known to be lazy about moisturizing, especially during the week. I hope it's sold in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all can admit to doing that once and a while! I'm pretty sure it is!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete