Monday 26 August 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blood Orange

Hi guys! Hope you are all well! If you are a follower of my blog or have stumbled upon it in the past you will know I have already reviewed the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polishes in depth with the color Prickly Pear which you can take a look at here! I recently picked up another one of these Gelly Hi-Shine polishes as I have totally fallen in love with their formula!

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blood Orange

The color I chose to pick up was in the shade Blood Orange. Something I didn't realize till reading a few reviews is that all of the polishes names in this range seem to be centered round fruits which is a cute touch!


The color of this polish appears on camera pretty bright red but in person as the name would suggest its a much more deeper red, yes similar to blood, so for those looking for a red that isn't to out there this is perfect. This is definitely now one of my favorite red polishes; in fact I am wearing it on both my hands and toes!

As with Prickly Pear Blood Orange had the same gel finish to the nail. With this one however I felt like the color was a lot more solid. Prickly Pear needs at least two coats in my opinion; Blood Orange COULD get away with one. 

I am definitely going to try and pick some more of these up! I will be sure to do a blog post on new ones I try from this range!


So have you tried the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint yet? What are your thoughts and what is your favorite color? Let me know in the comments!

11 comments:

  1. I'm currently wearing the pomegranate one :) it's a really lovely colour!!
    Cute review :)
    Keep in touch!!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try that one! Well I want to try them all!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice colour. I love the gelly shine varnishes. Might have to purchase this one too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do have a lovely finish!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I already followed your blog :) And thank you!

    Claire

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't tried these! I love this shade though. And also the shape of your nails, they look so pretty! haha xx

    www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also quiet late in trying them (in the blogging world!) and I absolutely love them! Thank you so much!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I love the shade and your nails look lovely

    xoxo,
    Amy

    http://revlonbaby09.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love this shade too!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  6. Very pretty shade! Wish they sold Barry M in North America !! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will expand a bit further since they are so popular!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete