Friday 24 May 2013

Product Empties #4

So I have another product empties for you, a lot in fact! If you would like to see the previous three product empties post go check them out here;



Above: Soft and Gentle deodorant

So lets start off with a plain one! I am the type of person who goes out and every time I pick up deodorant because you 'always need deodorant . Then I find myself with 4 or 5 bottles of it on my sides that are half empty. So I decided I would work on emptying them all before my room was over taken by them! So product one is just simply a deodorant!

Above: Tea trea oil pure essentials oil

I also finished up the last remaining bits of another bottle of Tea Tree pure oil that was almost empty! De-cluttering my room one product at a time! I've had a few spots on my jawline so I used this on that area along with applying my Seventeen On The Spot foundation which I reviewed here on any problem areas I have and they clear up pretty quickly! I wil always repurchase this as a quick emergency spot treatment. 

Above: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Make-up Remover for face and eyes

I am SO sad this has gone because Neutrogena don't sell this any more! However I do have one more bottle left so I am good for now! I use this to remove any face make-up I have and it always takes off every last bit. I love it because it is a lotion type consistency and also feels like it moisturises and cools the skin after you have had make-up on. I also love it because it is oil free and I tend to like to go for products that are oil free. It also has such a lovely scent to it! Since I can't repurchase this I will be keeping my eye out for another oil free make-up remover!

Above: Batiste Dry Shampoo in Diva

If you would like to read a much more in depth review of this product click here for my review of the Batiste dry shampoo range. Again dry shampoo is like deodorant to me I just pick it up thinking I need more. So I finished the last remaining bits of this up. Like I said in my review I like the original scent better because of its lack of scent so I don't think I will be buying this one again, I will just stick to my normal can. However if you are in to trying the different scents I would say go for it!


Above: Simple Kind to Eyes eye make-up remover

I mentioned this product briefly in my Daily Skin Care Routine blog post. I use this to remove my eye make up (obviously) as I have pretty heavy make-up around my eyes so I need a good make-up remover for that area. This is definitely one of the best ones I have tried! Because I have sensitive eyes and also wear contact lenses it was important to me that this product was fragrance free and all that good stuff so I lucked out that simple did an eye make up remover! I may have to try their face make-up remover since I am now in the market for one! I have already repurchased this item and can see myself buying it for the foreseeable future!

Above: Cutex Ultra Cleansing Nail Polish Remover

You guys and everyone I know knows how obsessed I am with doing my nails. So I go through a lot of nail polish remover! I love the Cutex nail polish remover as it just does the job and doesn't smell to strong of acetone either! However don't try the acetone free one I mention in my products I've hated blog post as it is awful! Even though acetone free nail polish removers are less drying to nails they are impossible to work with! However as for this particular cutex nail polish I will continue to purchase this product.

Above: Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour concealer

Before you say it yes I know it looks like it has some left but trust me when I say that is dried on product! I loved this concealer I have gone through so many and I even remove the stoppers and use the hot cup method to boil the concealer and get more from the sides (yes I like saving money). I bought these in bulk last year when I wasn't wearing much make-up (basically just concealer and foundation when I needed it) so that I had one at home, one at a friends and one at my boyfriends. Then they all came back into my home make-up bag this year so I am making my way through them. The packaging is different now and looks nice, if I saw this again I would definitely pick it up!

So that is my products empties blog again, I had a lot this time round! Hope you check out the rest of my blog and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I also finished up the last remaining bits of another bottle of Tea Tree pure oil that was almost empty! De-cluttering my room one product at a time! I've had a few spots on my jawline so I used this on that area along with applying my Seventeen On The Spot foundation which I reviewed here on any problem areas I have and they clear up pretty quickly! I wil always repurchase this as a quick emergency spot treatment.
    wholesale shirts and sweatshirts
    plain t shirt wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete