Sunday 7 July 2013

OOTD - Summer is finally here!

So summer has finally hit the UK, hooray! Today was really warm and to be honest no matter how much sun cream I put on I have still managed to come home sat here typing this as red as a beat root! So I thought I would do a little OOTD post as I never do these as shockingly I don't have a full mirror in my house so it is hard to do so! 

So today with the lovely warm weather I wore a black tank top that I got from new look ages ago along with a gypsy floor length skirt with beading and layers. Forgive the unflattering angle my boyfriend and I were at the park today and this is the photo he took! My bag is from Amazon and the shoes are from new look - yes I like new look! Oh and the sunglasses - also new look! I love their sunglasses because they do offer protection and they are only cheap, and I'm the type of person that likes to swap and change them.

And just on a personal awww moment here is me and my boyfriend chilling in the sun. I think we have both developed a nice red tint to us today. Maybe we should give summer a rest for a few days now?

No comments:

Post a Comment