Monday 18 May 2015

*Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum - Review*

I love trying out samples of products before committing to buying them. More brands need to do this as, frankly, I hate the idea of wasting hard earned money on something I wanted but then turns out to be rubbish. Most recently I was informed of a supreme trial pack that was offered by Vichy to try out one of their serums. All I had to do was answer a few questions about my skin and there you have it!

Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum

The sample was pretty generous. It came nicely packed with 7 sachets of product. The sachets were a really decent size with a lot of product in so I was actually able to get two/three days use out of each one!

Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum

But how did the serum perform? Well it left my skin feeling wonderfully moisturised and refreshed. Since a lot of serums are very intense they can often aggravate my sensitive skin, especially since I like to apply my serums early in the morning. This serum however worked well with my sensitive skin. Over the few weeks I've been trying them I have noticed that my skin has looked very fresh and areas I suffer from dry skin with seemed to have calmed down a lot.

However one thing that stops me screaming 'Vichy take my money and let me have this serum!' is the price. For £30 you get 30ml of product which in the grand scheme isn't a lot and compared to other serums I have tried with more product and a lower price tag I can't justify the cost! I know some may argue that skincare is worth the investment... but not when I've tried serums from No7 and Soap & Glory that cost less and work just as well!

Have you tried the Vichy Supreme Serum? What serum do you currently use? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

*Note: This product was sent to me however, like always, all my opinions are my own. I will always give you my honest opinion of a product!*

No comments:

Post a Comment