We're back round to this time again. The time where the empties bag hanging from my full length mirror is getting far too full and I have to empty it! I have a lot to get through this month so lets get started!
Long time followers/readers of my blog will know that I am a massive fan of Batiste dry shampoo. Batiste XXL dry shampoo is my absolute favourite as it adds so much volume. I sometimes sleep with it in my hair to add extra volume for second or third day hair! I also have Batiste original which I had laying around from moving (almost 10 months ago, oh my) so I finished up the last few bits of that!
If you checked out my review of both the shampoo and conditioner from the Glad Hair Day range from Soap & Glory you will know I am not the biggest of fan of the conditioner. It really did nothing for my hair at all. I used this conditioner up as quick as I can and used it when my hair really didn't need a conditioner. I won't be repurchasing this!
Diesel Loverdose, Soft & Gentle Deodorant, Right Guard Deodrant & Soap and Glory Glam-a-Lot Body Spray
Loverdose is my day to day perfume and has been for some time now. I absolutely love it. I also use Loverdose Tattoo which often includes a little sample of the original in it! So I pop these little samples in my handbag and get a lot of use out of them!
Soft & Gentle is again my day to day choice of deodorant as it gets the job done and isn't powdery like some women's deodorant can be.
Gaz also put in his own little empty, Right Guard deodorant, which he said was nice but not very long lasting.
Soap & Glory Glam-a-Lot was my favourite body spray until they brought out more in the range. It is still a solid favourite that I absolutely love and totally recommend!
Bath & Shower
Cath Kidston Shower Gel & Africa Lynx Shower Gel
I managed to finish this little shower gel from Cath kidston. The packaging is so adorable! The product had a mature scent, very musky. I didn't reach for it day to day as I do prefer sweeter scents however I would repurchase it as I did enjoy it.
Again Gaz contributed another little empty here. Lynx Africa which again he enjoyed the scent of. Practically speaking you can pick these shower gels up for a pound from Poundland which is fantastic for a name brand shower gel of this size.
Since there a few skincare items here I will bullet point all the goodies we have here!
- Pure Facial Wipes - Pure is a brand from a lot of pound shops which tends to be where I go to pick up my face wipes. I love using these for taking off my make-up and for wiping my face in the morning to freshen up.
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - Something I still need to get round to reviewing fully! These were lovely to use but to be honest there are cheaper alternatives which work just as well.
- L'oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Anti-Ageing Super Serum - I absolutely loved this serum. Check out my review for my full thoughts but I intend to repurchase this once all of my other serums have been used up!
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Serum - A serum I have recently reviewed and loved, The only thing holding me back repurchasing is the cost!
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub - I love this scrub. It has a lovely refreshing feel to it and really brings the skin to life. I would fully recommend this scrub!
Gosh the review I linked is an old one! Extra points if you have been with me for that long! Gosh my photography has improved from my Iphone4! Anyway! I love this mascara - it adds tons of volume and is pretty darn affordable. I already have another tube of this amongst my extensive collection of mascaras!
A random empty here. Colgate Plax mouthwash. A good old staple product which you can't go wrong with!
Again there are a good few products here so I will list off the different ones!
- Allura Cotton Pads - Poundland cotton pads which come with two 75 packs. These are good and cheap!
- Wilkinsons Bath Bombs - Again another product I really need to review as I love them! I have three different scents here. Shamefully I have tried every scent in the range and I absolutely love them!
- Yankee Candle Samplers - I wrote a post on the variety of samplers I have tried which I have linked so check it out!
FEW! We are done! There were a lot this time round! Do you write product empties posts? What type of things do you run out of on a regular basis? Let me know in the comments below!
| BlogLovin |