Monday 22 December 2014

Soap & Glory - The Next Big Thing

Frankly this blog post might be a bit useless now as this gift set is no longer available however I thought I would blog about it anyway! Those Soap & Glory lovers like myself will know about the yearly big sets that they do. They are massive sets of around 10 products that are on sale at a  ridiculously cheap price for the amount you get! Last year was The Yule Monty, which you can check out my blog post on here, which I absolutely loved.

Soap & Glory - The Next Big Thing

This year was The Next Big which was £29 down from £60. The Next Big Thing has a lovely box that is designed by Hattie Stewart. I must admit I prefer the bag from last year as it can actually be reused as a bag! However I am keeping and using this box to store replacement products out of sight! The products come in a lovely pink bag inside the bag which can be re-used to carry around toiletries or even as a separator for them in packed luggage. You can check out the set on the Boots website here.

Soap & Glory - The Next Big Thing

Here is everything that comes in the set!

  • THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER Body Butter 300ml
  • HAND DREAM Super Cream 100ml
  • ORANGEASM Body Wash 500ml
  • BUTTER YOURSELF Moisture Lotion 500ml
  • HEEL GENIUS Foot Cream 125ml
  • SUGAR CRUSH Body Scrub 300ml
  • WHIPPED CLEAN Shower Butter 250ml
  • SEXY MOTHER PUCKER Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml
  • THICK & FAST Super Volume Mascara 10ml
  • OFF YOUR FACE 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 cloths)
  • A bonus drawstring bag      
As you can see you get a lot! I have linked up the products I have tried and reviewed so far and I will be linking up any future reviews!

Did you manage to get your hands on this set? Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment