Sunday 14 December 2014

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 8-14


No7 Advent Calendar - Days 8-14

So here we are already at days 8-14... December is going as quick as the rest of 2014 did! Anyway let's take a look behind each door! If you missed my look at days 1-7 check it out here!

No7 Radiance Exfoliator

Behind door number eight was the No7 Radiance Exfoliator. I must admit I have a few exfoliators I wan't to get through so I am keeping this for a later date or for travel as it is very convenient. The full 75ml product is available here at Boots for £8.50.

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Cream

Day nine brought something that I am very pleased with! The No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Cream. I already use the serum from No7, which I reviewed here, so I was exited to use this alongside it. I absolutely love this combination of products and I hope to be writing a full review up soon! The full product is available here for £23.

No7 Blissful Body Wash

Next behind number ten we are making a return back to the bath and shower products with this No7 Blissful Body Wash. The smell of this is absolutely lovely. Much like the exfoliator I have tons of body washes to get through so I will be reserving this for travel or when I use a few more body washes up! However I am exited to try it! The full size product is available for £7.50 at Boots here.

No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover

Next behind door number 11 was the No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover. I must admit I have been wearing a lot more eye make-up lately with it being the holidays so this was well received! It reminds me of a micellar water in that it is incredibly easy to remove make-up with this! You can pick up the full product here for £8.50.
No7 Stay Precise Eye-liner
Door number twelve was a pain! As you can see it unveiled the No7 Stay Precise Eye-liner. It was an absolute pain to get out of the box! I've tried this already and honestly it wasn't my favourite. It was so dry... I don't know if it had dried out in the box but it was very hard to work with. Still it was nice to try it out! The full product is available here for £7.50 if you prefer a drier formula. 

No7 High Shine Lip Crayon

I was very pleased with door number thirteen. It revealed another No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in another beautiful shade. I love these they are absolutely gorgeous! These little beauties are available for £9 at Boots.

No7 Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion

Lastly for today we have door number fourteen which revealed the No7 Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion. During this cold weather this is fantastic to have in and I'm very exited to try it. The full 200ml size is available here for £8.50.

What do you think of the No7 Advent calendar so far? What has your advent calendar revealed? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment