Monday 4 November 2013

Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter review

Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

I have Soap & Glory to thank (or blame) for my addiction to body butters as of late. The Righteous Butter was given to me last Christmas in the Soap & Glory gift set and before then I had not really tried a lot of body butters. However The Righteous Butter had me at hello at converted my to trying out not only their body butter but others as well. 

Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

Much like a lot of other Soap & Glory products the scent is very clean and soap like ( I am so bad at describing scents) and the texture... well the texture is so smooth and almost like water despite being a thick cream. It feels incredibly hydrating to the skin and because it glides on a little goes a long way so it lasts an awfully long time! The moisturiser/butter does its job and keeps the skin feeling lovely and smooth with a really fresh sent. I like to use this after I've shaved or whenever my skin is dry during the colder months. I have the little 50ml tub here which you can pick up here at Boos for £2.50 if you would like to give it a try. However if you fall in love with this and want the bigger tub, which I plan on picking up, you can also get a 300ml tub here at Boots for £10.50. If you're interested in the gift set I was bought you can pick it up here for £10 at Boots. I can totally recommend this gift set as I found some amazing products through it and an amazing brand!

So have you tried The Righteous Butter? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!


5 comments:

  1. I need to try this brand because I never have but I have heard so many good things about it (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go! I totally recommend it!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the Soap & Glory body butters - they're incredibly rich and all smell fantastic! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete