Friday 13 December 2013

Small New Look Haul - December 2013



So here I am with yet another New Look haul! Admittedly my last New Look haul I posted up a bit later than when I bought all the the items because I have been mad busy lately! However this one I am getting out to you pretty quickly. I only got these delivered this week and lucky me I managed to bag a few steals in the bunch too!


If you have been following my blog for a while now you will know how mad I am about boots and combat boots. They are pretty much the only shoe I will wear. I was unsure about ordering these but I am so glad I did as I am in love with them! I got these for £29.99. You can also get these in brown.


The detailing on the boot is subtle but enough to make it slightly different from your standard combat boot!


The next two things I decided to buy were dresses. I like skater style dresses as they are easy to dress up and down. I managed to pick this up in the sale for£12.59 - the original price was £17.99 so there were a few pounds saved there!


I really love the colours and patters on this dress. Sometimes it can be hard to get floral right on a dress but I think this dress pulls it off nicely.


This dress I managed to snatch up on in the sale for £9 down from £17.99. I'm pretty pleased with that I must admit!

You can tell from the photo that this is a much more toned down and distressed floral look. I love this dress. Both the dresses I got from this New Look order are so comfortable and I love the style and pattern they are in!

So what clothes have you been buying lately? Have you visited New Look lately? Let me know in the comments!




2 comments:

  1. Love the two floral dresses x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete