Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas 2013 - NOTD, OOTD & FOTD

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a nice Christmas! I thought I would post a quick Christmas blog from my phone (forgive any errors ill fix them when I'm next on the computer!). So here are my Christmas nails, outfit and make-up for the day!

NOTD - Nail of the Day

My nails are all Barry M red today. You can't go wrong with a bit of red polish and gold glitter on Christmas Day!



OOTD - Outfit of the Day

My outfit today is a dress I actually got today for Christmas from my parents! It's a dress from Select and I love it. I'm wearing it as I am writing this! It's a really red thick lace pattern skater dress. My parents know me so well! I love these type of dresses as I can wear them for work and also wear them with boots and leggings for casual wear! 

FOTD - Face of the Day

My make-up is pretty neutral - the only new make-up I used today was MAC Mascara and primer samples I received alongside a Christmas present! More on that to come in another blog post! Neutral make-up for me on Christmas Day is a winner since as we all know it's all about running around to get Christmas dinner done!

So what are you all wearing for Christmas? How have you all done your make-up and nails? Let me know I'm the comments and Merry Christmas!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

4 comments: