Friday 13 September 2013

Treacle Moon Orginal Toffee Bon Bon bath and shower gel review



Recently I've been getting in to using different scents for different times of the year. During summer I used the Sugar Crush shower gel, which I reviewed here, during the summer months. Now that Autumn is creeping up on us I have decided to introduce a new scent! On a recent trip to Tesco I went back to the Treacle Moon brand. I bought a body butter from there which I also reviewed and loved the scent. I also remembered smelling all of the shower gels there and falling in love with each and every one of them. This shower gel smells so yummy, exactly like toffee. I don't know what it is about this scent, maybe it's the candy at Halloween that reminds me of Autumn but it's definitely a warm welcome to my shower routine! 

The shower gels from the Treacle moon brand lather up really nicely; both with or without a loofa. You can also put a bit in your bath for a bit of a foamed bath with an added lovely scent. 

When I bought mine they were on offer for two for £4 which happens every now and again in Tesco but usually they are £2.99. Really these are a steal! You also get 500ml for this price which is massive! I can't speak highly enough of the brand Treacle Moon they really have impressed me! One thing I love is that there is such a variety with their scents and they don't smell fake! They smell exactly like what they're supposed to! Another benefit is that Treacle Moon do not test on animals! 


So have you tried out Treacle Moon or any of their products? What is your favorite shower gel currently? Let me know in the comments!


8 comments:

  1. TreacleMoon has such great quality products, I have tried the coconut body butter and I love it. So cheap too, I really want to try this out and more of their products x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are good quality products! I definitley want to try more of their range!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. That looks nice, I'm going to have to look out for this next time I go out.


    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tagged you in the Autumn tag, go to my blog for details: http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Thank you I'll check it out!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely! I haven't used this brand before but sounds great!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good brand you should check it out!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete