Wednesday 4 September 2013

NOTD September 4th

Hello Everyone! So I thought I would do a NOTD post today! As we all know summer is winding down and I think we are all exited for Winter and Autumn fashion to begin! I thought I would wear this bright green color which is in 430 Grasshopper by Sally Hansen. I included this in my Poundland controversy blog here if you'd like to read it. So I got this pretty cheap! I didn't really get a chance to wear this through the summer so I thought I would give it a go! I love it! This color I was able to achieve with just one coat!


So what nail polish are you loving/wearing now? Are there any polishes you are exited to wear for Autumn and Winter? Let me know in the comments!



4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour...I love the green. How easy does it go on.

    I am wearing Barry M (it's in my blog post http://thirtysomethingcurvyme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/my-friend-barry.html ) today. It's cheap and cheerful and is durable x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It goes on so easily! Lovely consistency to the nail polish.

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I've not seen this shade on my Poundland trips! I'll need to keep an eye out for it!

    Alana Gets Healthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it is a lovely shade!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete