Friday 27 September 2013

Pro Formula Hair Defence Intensive Masque with Keratin and Argan Oil - Tesco Deep conditioner review

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well and all settling in to this cold Autumn weather we are now having! So on to another review! As you guys know I have been trying new hair treatments lately, in particular deep conditioners that contain Argan oil as that seems to be working really well with my hair lately; I have seen so much growth and regrowth. After finishing my Primark Eclipz Argan Oil deep conditioner that I reviewed here I decided I wanted to try another deep conditioner. So I nipped down to Tesco and picked up this for around £2.00 - to check it out click here.

Pro Formula Hair Defence Intensive Masque with Keratin and Argan Oil

As you can see from the packaging this deep conditioner is labelled a hair defence intensive masque which contains Keratin and Argan Oil. As I said I am trying to try a lot of argan oil products and I haven't used Keratin on my hair in a while. For around £2 (depending on offers Tesco usually has) you get 200ml of product. The packaging is a plastic tub. The only problem I have with the packaging as because the masque is thin in texture it can slip and slide about when removing the lid. 


The mask itself is a white cream which is not solid in texture; it almost feels like water. The smell to me smells like the typical 'hair treatment conditioner' smell you tend to get when you go to the hairdressers. I'm not too fond of the smell but I can look past it.

The product itself? Well it performs amazingly. You apply this for three minutes like a normal conditioner, however I like to leave it for 10, then you rinse it out as usual. The results for me were amazing. My hair felt soft immedietley after and actually stayed soft till my next weekly deep conditioning which is new to me! Usually that softness for me goes within a few days! The keratin also seems to have made it easier for me to style my hair. Overall I think this hair masque has stood up really well and for those of you after a budget hair mask that does the job I would definitely recommend this! Soft, strong and healthy hair? Can't argue with it!

So what hair masks do you use? Are there any you would recommend? Have you tried this hair masque? Let me know in the comments!


10 comments:

  1. I will pop down the tesco and try this myself! I have never tried this but looks good so thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! No problem hope you give it a try!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I've used this before and I absolutely LOVED it! It was such a bargain and worked soooo well xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a bargain!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
    2. great review! always wanted to try a hair masque. have to check to see if they have this in the states. thank you for sharing.

      x
      http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Ooooh this looks nice! I'm always on the lookout for new hair treatments! And I looked at the Argan Oil in Primark the other week and was quite reluctant to pick it up but I think I will pop in today and get some :) great review lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try I loved it and its pretty cheap!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. This sounds so good! and its so cheap. I need to get a hair mask never tried them before! Xx
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some! They are a lovely weekly treat for the hair!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. i used coconut hair mask as i have very dry and frizzy hair this mask make my hair silky smooth and straight Buy Amazon products in Pakistan
    imported books online store in Pakistan
    branded products online shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete