Thursday 7 March 2013

The start of Bella Beauty...

So I thought I'd make a new blog, something I do often enough as it is, however I thought with this one I'd focus mainly on writing beauty product reviews. Lately I've been taking to things such as twitter and instagram and uploading pictures of products that I've been using and commenting on them pretty briefly, however I thought that it might be fun if I actually write up a few reviews on some of the stuff I buy! Feel free to leave comments and questions on each post if you'd like to know more! I'd also like to point out a lot of the products will be drug store make-up - since I'm a 20 year old on a budget!

Social Networking info:
Personal Twitter: X___Claire___X
Blog Twitter: BellaBeautyBlog
Instagram: X___Claire___X

No comments:

Post a Comment