Monday 5 January 2015

OOTD - 04.01.15

Hello everyone! Call it eagerness but I thought I would post another OOTD! Don't worry the reviews haven't left... in fact I have more than I care to admit to review currently so stay tuned for those! I got such a great response from my new years OOTD it really gave me the confidence to post another! However you may have to put up with my awkward posses for a while!

OOTD - 04.01.15

Yesterday was a rather chilly but sunny day so it was rather odd to dress for! I ended up choosing:

Hooded parka coat: New Look
Scarf - M&S
Black t-shirt - New Look
Red skater skirt - New Look
Leggings - Warehouse
Knee high boots - New Look
Satchel - George at Asda 

So yes it was a very New Look heavy day! I am a massive fan of a lot of their clothes so you will probably see them featuring a lot in my OOTDs!

Where is your favourite place to clothes shop? How are you combating the cold start to 2015? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment