Monday 12 January 2015

Cath Kidston - Wild Flower Bluebell - Shower Gel and Body Cream - Review

Now that 2015 is under-way I have returned full force with a ton of reviews of new products I am trying. I was very blessed to receive a lot of new things from family and friends to try at Christmas and I have been indulging myself in them since!

Cath Kidston - Wild Flower Bluebell - Shower Gel and Body Cream

Ever since moving out I have become a little bit obsessed with Cath Kidston. I love the shabby chic theme to a lot of the furniture and décor pieces she does. Don't get me wrong I love modern looking homes but there is something homely about floral decorations, throws and pastel colours!

I had no idea Cath Kidston did toiletries so this was a really big surprise for me! I am obsessed with shower gels, body lotions and potions and different scents so I was very exited to give these two products a go!

First the shower gel. I love the lather this gives! It is incredible. Surprisingly when squeezed out of the tube it was a blue colour so I was expecting it to be minty in smell however it has a very mature scent. I must admit I prefer more youthful and fruity scents however I still enjoyed this mature scent. The only problem I have with this shower gel is the packaging... who makes a twist top for products used in the shower?!? It's cruel and adds a good few minutes of me trying to get the lid off with soapy, wet hands!

The same has to be said for the body cream. The cream itself is very smooth and luxurious. I must admit because I have sensitive skin and the scent is strong I tend to use this mid week on good skin days just to keep my skin feeling smooth.

Have you tried any Cath Kidston toiletries? What are your favourite shower gels and body creams? What would you recommend? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

6 comments:

  1. Cath Kidston packaging is so pretty isn't it!
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Cath Kidston products but I am a big fan of her packaging! It is so pretty. It's too bad that the scent is a bit overpowering. I like subtle and sweet scents, myself. Great, honest, review! xx

    darcymae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful packaging. I'm the same with scents!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any of these products but I really like the shower gels from Victoria Secret (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to take a look at them!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete