Monday 10 November 2014

Poundland Beauty: Simply Pure Make-up Remover Wipes - Review

Oh no here I go again. Once again I am reviewing the beauty taboo product that is make-up wipes! As I've said in the past I like to have make-up remover wipes ready on my vanity for early mornings where I have to do my hair, do my make-up then head off to work. They allow me to quickly freshen up my face and remove any sebum and icky stuff before I start getting ready!

Simply Pure Make-up Remover Wipes

These Simply Pure wipes from Poundland came in a bundle pack of three. 60 wipes for a pound... can't really argue with that!

Simply Pure Make-up Remover Wipes

So how did the wipes do? Well they aren't the best wipes I've ever tried but they aren't the worst either! They are wet enough and soft enough on the skin that they work well as a wipe to freshen up the face however if you are planning on using these to actually remove your make-up you could be in for a hard time. I tried them to remove my make-up simply for the basis of a review and to be honest I ended up giving up and using my usual cleanser!

As wipes to quickly freshen up the face however they're perfect. The only trouble is they dry out super quickly... so make sure you don't open more than one packet at a time and remember to close them!

So yes... they're nothing to write home about but they do the job and are affordable. What are your favourite make-up remover wipes? Do you use facial wipes? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

5 comments:

  1. For 1 pound you really cant go wrong - good to keep in your dressing table to freshen up with!

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Can't go wrong with them!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Really 1 pound wow!! Really good post girly, had a good read :) xx http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know fantastic isn't it! Thank you so much!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Great article! Thanks for sharing I have used make up wipes and I must say, they are a great relief removing makeup.

    ReplyDelete