Friday 21 November 2014

L'oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Anti-Ageing Super Serum - Review

A few months ago I entered an instagram competition and luckily won this little beauty! The L'oreal Revitalift Super Serum!

L'oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Anti-Ageing Super Serum

I have fast become a lover of serums. Teamed with a good all round moisture I feel as though they make my skincare routine complete. So as you can imagine I was really exited to try yet another serum! The L'oreal Revitalift retails for £16.66 at Boots here. It is currently on offer and is usually £24.99 so grab it quick if you like the looks of it!

L'oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Anti-Ageing Super Serum

The packaging is very sleek. As you can tell it is a fingerprint magnet... but its appearance its very simple. The actual product is dispersed from a pump from a glass container. So what is the actual serum like? Well it is absolutely beautiful. The serum itself is so lightweight and fluid in texture. Since the serum is so lightweight it absorbs quickly in to the skin. For those that love skincare that doesn't even feel like you have anything on the skin then this product is perfect! My skin since beginning to use this product has felt so refreshed and nourished.

Now one thing I always say with anti-ageing product... I can't review if it is in face anti-ageing! I'm only 22 so I will get back to you in the future! What I can tell you is my skin has felt much more nourished since using this serum. The texture of the product alone is so beautiful that I will definitely be picking this up again in the future. I would totally recommend this to younger people looking for a good first step serum into the massive world of anti-ageing products!

Have you tried the L'oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Super Serum? Do you use serums in your skincare routine? Which ones are you absolutely loving? Let me know in the comments!


BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

8 comments:

  1. I always use serum as I'm 45 and I wish I'd started using them at your age. I've previously use the Revitalift serum (the predecessor to this this one I think), and it was lovely. I'm currently using Una Brennan's Neroli firming serum which I love. But I would definitely revisit Loreal again to try this new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of my older friends have said how they wish they'd started intense skincare a lot younger. I suppose it is all about prevention rather than cure! I haven't heard of the one you have mentioned. I may have to look it up!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Interesting product. Cool packaging! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you for winning! It sounds lovely and the packaging, although full of fingerprints, seems luxurious due to the glass. It seems like a serum to buy in the future!
    Thanks!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    also on BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The fingerprints annoy me so much!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. When it comes to a drugstore anti-wrinkle cream for aging skin,loreal revitalift tops the list due to its potent formula that's packed with thirst-quenching hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and collagen-stimulating pro-retinol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loreal paris has best skin care products and thier revitalift gives a new life to your skin it makes skin so supple smooth and young Best Vitamin D3 and K2 supplements in Pakistan
    hair growth shampoo online in pakistan
    argo cornstarch online price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete