Friday 14 November 2014

No7 Beauty Advent Calendar (No spoilers!) - December Blogging Plans!

Hello everyone! I feel like lately I have been blogging about nothing but Christmas! Can you tell I am getting in the holiday spirit? If you are an avid follower of my Instagram you will already know about this recent little purchase of mine! Last year I didn't pick up a beauty advent calendar however I made a promise that this year I would... and I did! The No7 Beauty Advent Calendar!

No7 Beauty Advent Calendar

This advent calendar is pretty big! I am so exited to open it up door by door! I have been avoiding reading any reviews of this calendar as I want the surprise each day of what I am going to get. However if you do want to check what is inside it does say on the back of the box and on the Boots page here. Unfortunately if you do check out the calendar online you will see it is now out of stock and will not be restocked. 

The calendar itself retailed for £35 and has products inside that have a total value of £135. How fantastic! There is a fantastic mix of both make-up, skincare and nail art bits and bobs!

No7 Beauty Advent Calendar

So why am I writing this blog post in mid November if I'm not going to show you what's inside? Well to let you guys know how I will be showcasing the products of course! Throughout December I will be doing a blog post every 7 days showing each product behind the doors. So there will be a blog post for days 1-7, 8-14, 15-21 and the final four days 22-25! That way spoilers for those that have picked up this Calendar will be avoided and those of you that haven't had a chance to grab the box still get to see what was on offer!

As far as reviews...I will review products from the calendar as and when I try them! So if you see any products that you would particularly love to read a review on let me know in the blog posts when each set of doors is opened!

Did you manage to get a hold of the No7 Beauty Advent Calendar? Have you got another beauty advent calendar? Or did you get the usual chocolate advent calendar like I did also!? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh this looks amazing, I really really want a beauty advent calendar but I think I'll be sticking to my Celebrations unfortunately :( XX

    STONE FOX INC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Maybe next year and anyway... you can't beat good old chocolate!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I have this calender! Can't wait to open it - I've looked at the back and there are some great sounding products on there! Roll on December ha!

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a beauty calender before, this has made me really want one though! It looks like it would be so much more fun to open than a chocolate one too!

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I have both to indulge in!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Ooohh I do love a bit of Boots N07... it has got to the point were your average old chocolate advent calendar just doesn't cut it anymore! Haha i may go to town and look for one of these before they are all picked over x

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! They seem to have gained such popularity! Fingers crossed you manage to pick one up!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I really need to get a move on with buying this years advent calendar.. I just can't decide :p

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a hard decision to make!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete