Monday 11 November 2013

Winter Fashion - OOTD 11th November 2013

So the Winter cold weather has definitely arrived! I love Winter simply because it's a chance to wrap up warm and wear baggy clothes! 


One of my favourite things to wear are jumpers; especially jumper that you can wear as dresses! This one I love wearing as it is full length and is really thick and can be worn as either a dress or a top. Its looks great dressed up and as a lazy day jumper! The jumper is from Primark. I also teamed this up with a baggy cardigan from George at Asda a few years back and some leggings from New Look. Then I tied it all together with a belt from ASOS which I got last year!


With the Autumn/Winter transition comes the horrible sludge and leaves on the ground so I love wearing combat boots. I love these boots and for Primark boots they have lasted so long and are very durable! 


I hope you guys liked this OOTD post - I must admit I haven't done one in a while! What are you loving this Autumn/Winter? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment