Friday, 15 November 2013

Poundland Beauty: W7 Nail Polish for £1 - Roast Chestnut

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well today! I've really been struggling to find a good autumn/winter colour for my nails - however the other day at Poundland I found the perfect colour! 


This colour is the perfect shade of brown for me. It reminds me so much of hot chocolate which I become addicted to during the Autumn/Winter season! This colour would you believe it is only from one coat! It is so opaque! 


The polish is from W7 and is number 54 Roast Chestnut - by the way how unbelievable hard is it to photograph dark nail polishes - particularly in Winter with the awful lighting?! As you can see from the photo there are definitley little gold flecks/undertones to the polish so it really looks pretty in the light! For a pound you can't really argue! Well done Poundland!

So have you tried any W7 nail polishes? Let me know in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, I see why it reminds you of hot chocolate x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does remind me of hot chocolate - which can't be a bad thing!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this looks so much nicer on your nails than it does in the bottle! You can occasionally find the odd beauty Steal in £land, love it :)

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of those polishes that you have to see on your nails! I agree you can get a steal sometimes!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh I love this colour...I must have it hehe!

    Hannah xxx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8086465

    ReplyDelete