Here we are again at product empties time and boy do we have a lot to get through this time. My empties bag hanging from my full length mirror in my bedroom was bulging at the seems when I brought it down to photograph everything! So lets get down to it!
Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo
One of my all time favourites which, sadly, seems to have been discontinued from Boots. It is still available in Superdrug in the smaller size but I must admit I'm a bit gutted. I don't have a Superdrug local to me so I ordered a few online to keep me going. This product seems to have been replaced by something called Batiste XXL stylist which is basically the same but without the dry shampoo element. I like it but it's not the same!
Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Thickening Masque, TRESemme Colour Revitalise Shampoo and Conditioner
- Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Thickening Masque - Admittedly my hair doesn't need to be made any thicker. However I'd heard such great reviews about this range giving body and umph to your hair. I loved this range and it definitely gave my hair a bit of life back. I've already picked up another bottle of the shampoo and will be picking up some more of thickening masque too!
- TRESemme Colour Revitalise Shampoo and Conditioner - Again another perfect duo. It does a great job of protecting coloured/dyed hair. These minis are from when I recently went away. I do have the large bottles of both however if you're interested in giving the duo a go I would pick up the minis first to see what you think!
Loverdose is typically my day perfume whereas Loverdose Tattoo is typically one of my evening scents. I love these two perfumes. Typically I get bought these for birthdays and Christmas but I will always have these at hand in my collection. I love both scents!
Adidas Deep Energy Ginseng Vivifying Hair & Body Shower Gel, Lynx Dark Temptation Shower Gel, No7 Blissful Body Wash and The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream
- Adidas Deep Energy Ginseng Vivifying Hair & Body Shower Gel & Lynx Dark Temptation Shower Gel - As you can probably tell these are Gazs empties as usual. He tends to like the Lynx shower gels more (which FYI are available in Poundland - full sized). He also likes the Adidas range as they are very refreshing.
- No7 Blissful Body Wash - Back to my shower gels! I recently reviewed this shower gel. I love it! It is so luxurious and smells amazing.
- The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream - This is a lovely luxurious shower gel which, yes you guessed it, has the amazing scent of coconuts. I love it!
Gillette Olay Satin Care & Lavender Kiss Shaving Gel, Radox Muscle Soak and Wilkinsons Bath Bombs
- Gillette Olay Satin Care & Lavender Kiss Shaving Gel - Two great shaving gels. I always tend to pick up what's on offer or available. I'm not picky. These two do the job!
- Radox Muscle Soak - I love using Radox. It helps relax me and who doesn't love a bubble bath?
- Wilkinsons Bath Bombs - Who doesn't love a good bath bomb either? Wilkos offer an affordable range of bath bombs which are great if you just want that added extra scent/colour to your bath.
Rimmel London Professional Liquid Eye Liner, Make Up Gallery Hide & Chic Concealer and Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner
- Rimmel London Professional Liquid Eye Liner - Recently I had a major clear up of my make-up collection. This liner had pretty much been finished, the remains all dried up. I really loved this liner. It has a fine tipped liner brush so it is great for precision work.
- Make Up Gallery Hide & Chic Concealer - I still have to post my first impressions regarding the Poundland Make Up Gallery range. Gosh I have so many blog posts on the way for you all. Needles to say this concealer is a hidden gem. It lasted just short of two months. I absolutely love it. Review to come shortly!
Pure Age Defiance and Deep Cleanse Wipes
I tend to pick up all my wipes from Poundland/Poundworld or the 99p store. It's just more affordable and I tend to only use wipes to freshen up my face in the morning before getting ready. Our bathroom is actually downstairs and not upstairs so it saves me running downstairs to a sink to freshen up my face or remove make-up from my hands in-between getting ready.
Derma V10 Nose Strips, Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful, Olay Refreshing Toner and Wilkinsons Face Mask
- Derma V10 Nose Strips - These are from good old Poundworld. I love these. They're just as good as more expensive alternatives and do the job well.
- Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful - I love this serum. I am totally going to be repurchasing it one I get through my others. It has the most amazing sweet scent and does a great job in making my skin feel great each day!
- Olay Refreshing Toner - I know toners aren't as popular as they once were in the beauty world but I love them. They do a great job in making my skin feel fresh and clean. I love this Olay Toner. It is so affordable and does the job.
- Wilkinsons Face Mask - An affordable face mask. Okay it won't do amazing things for your skin but it is a nice treat and they smell delicious!
Yankee Candly Simply Home in Citrus Water and Yankee Candle Beach Holiday
- Yankee Candly Simply Home in Citrus Water - I loved this little candle. I love my citrus scents and this was perfect. Not too overpowering but the perfect hint.
- Yankee Candle Beach Holiday - A very earthy/salty scent if that makes any sense! Totally reminds me of sea water!
Bits and Bobs
Allura Cotton Pads and Sensational Gel Cleanser
- Allura Cotton Pads - These, once again, are from good old Poundland. They are affordable and come in two packs of 75. They're not the softest but do the job good enough.
- Sensationail Gel Cleanser - I have been loving my Gel nails lately and have had to nip out to get some more of this cleanser. Luckily they come separate so you can pick up one easily!