Wednesday 3 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Desire - Review

Once again I am reviewing another Makeup Revolution product! I must say this brand has done nothing but impress me so far with both their value for money and the pigmentation you get from their products for such an affordable price.

Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Desire

Today I will be reviewing their Blush Lacquer or liquid blush. I purchased their liquid blush in the shade Desire as it looked like a lovely natural and autumnal shade to use. I tend to go for autumnal blush shades by default as my every day blush when I am feeling unadventurous so its usually a good investment to make for me!

Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Desire

One thing you need to know about this product... a little goes a hell of a long way! This was literally a swatch from a dot of product. A dot! This can be both fantastic as you know you are getting the most out of your product but also a pain as sometimes you can press out too much product for how pigmented it is! I would totally recommend having cotton pads nearby whilst you get used to just how much you need of this product.

The lasting power is pretty incredible too. I find this tends to last around 3-4 hours. It lasts even longer if you top it off with a correlating powder blush. Makeup Revolution offer 6 shades of blush here on their website for the cost of £3. I totally plan on picking up some more shades! I have my heart on Rush and O'Boy!

Have you tried Makeup Revolution yet? Are you more of a liquid, cream or powder blush person? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |


3 comments:

  1. Great post! I liked how you noted that the amount of product you need can be both an advantage & disadvantage. I'm yet to try any Makeup Revolution products & have only ever tried one liquid blusher (from e.l.f. - I wasn't impressed as it separated!). This is a lovely shade that I can see suiting a number of skin tones. I'll definitely be looking at picking up some of these! Xx

    whentaniatalks.blogspot.co..uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ELF can be hit and miss sometimes - it is so dependant on if you get a good or bad batch! Nothing from Revolution has disappointed yet though!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Good blog post.I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view..I have a similar website,great information here Moroccan Argan Oil in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete