Monday 4 August 2014

Bomb Cosmetics - Flutter By Butterfly Bath Bomb - Review

Hello everyone! If you follow my blog on twitter you will know how much I love having a pamper evening, particularly during the blogger chats! I'm much more of a shower person as they are quick and practical for however when I want to relax I always choose a nice hot bath! I love bath bombs however they aren't something I usually spend my money on as I literally see my money fizzle away in a bath tub! However the other half, a few weeks ago, kindly treated me to this Flutter By Butterfly bath bomb from the brand Bomb Cosmetics.


This particular bath bomb is from their Bath Blaster range and costs just £2.29 which for a bath bomb is so affordable. You can check out this particular bath bomb and order it from the Bomb Cosmetics website here.


This particular bath bomb is so cute in appearance! The little moulded leaf and butterfly really add the perfect little touch. The website describes Flutter By Butterfly as:

'A kiss from a butterfly, with the pure cocoa butter swirl in the middle to soothe your skin and feel your cares flutter away with the pure mandarin and neroli essential oils.


A juicy combination of fresh apples and sweet cherries to create an explosion of fruity scents.'

Now... to my novice nose I can tell you that it is a lovely combination of floral and fruity. The great thing about this bath bomb is that the scent lingers throughout your bath and subtly on the skin after your bath. The scent however isn't overbearing which can sometimes be the case.



I was phone ready to take pictures of this bath bomb for you guys... let me tell you it was easier said than done and luckily my phone didn't dive in and enjoy the bath bomb too! This bath bomb fizzes out beautifully and evenly dissolves throughout the bath leaving no residue in the bath. The leaf part of the bath bomb is actually soap like in texture so it takes slightly longer to dissolve.


The water itself turned green and was left beautifully scented. Overall I really loved this bath bomb and I can't wait to try some more from the Bomb Cosmetics line. A massive thumbs up from me!

Have you tried Bomb Cosmetics? What is your favourite bath bomb? Let me know in the comments!


 BlogLovin |

Twitter |



10 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from Bomb, but their products look sensational, definitely good enough to eat! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look amazing don't they! Can't wait to try more from their range!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooh what a pretty bath bomb!! Good to know it smells nice too! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is as good as it looks!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. this sounds lovely! I've tried a bath mallow before but I wasn't too impressed, I'm eager to try more though!
    www.shemightbeloved.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their bath mallows before - I really want to try their ranges.

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. never heard of them so shall check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love bomb cosmetics. Have you tried their wax melts for candles? Mega cheap and they smell every bit as good as their bath products.

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say I have! Though I am currently looking in to moving and I really want toget some wax melts for my new place!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete