Friday 16 May 2014

Soap & Glory - Glam-A-Lot - Review

Hello everyone! Today I am reviewing the third Soap & Glory body mist that I have tried! Click here for my review of Mist You Madly and click here for my review of Girligo

Soap & Glory - Glam-A-Lot

Firstly I just want to point out that this scent is so much different from the other two body sprays that Soap & Glory has to offer. Mist you Madly is very floral and girly whilst Girligo is the typical Soap & Glory scent with that extra moisturising element, Glam-A-Lot is described as a 'soft and sexy body spray'. I don't agree that the scent is soft. In fact for a body spray it is pretty strong and the lasting power is pretty impressive! The scent is definitely more mature than Soap & Glory's other two options. If you like body sprays that are more similar to perfumes in their scent then this is perfect! This scent is also absolutely perfect from transitioning from day to night. Much like the other scents in the range the scent will last for around 2/3 hours. If you want to make these scents last longer a quick tip is to spray them on after the shower - they seem to stick better to wet skin!

Have you tried Soap & Glory Glam-A-Lot or any of their other body sprays? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try this, I love 'Mist You Madly'!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete