Friday 4 April 2014

Soap & Glory - Girligo Spray on Body Moisturising Mist - Review

After reviewing Soap & Glory Mist You Madly I really wanted to try the other body sprays that they had to offer. Today I thought I would take a look at their Girligo body moisturising spray. Not only is this a body spray it also is designed to moisturise the skin! 

Soap & Glory - Girligo Spray on Body Moisturising Mist

Firstly I'll talk about the scent. The scent smells very similar to the clean on me/ righteous butter that Soap & Glory has to offer. I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of Clean on Me as it is a tad to strong for a shower product for me; however for a scent it is lovely. The scent lasts 3-4 hours which is good for a body spray! In my opinion these body sprays work so much better and last a tad longer if you spray them on after the shower so if you're struggling with the scent lasting give that tip a go!

Now on to the moisturising element of this product - does this product actually moisturise the skin? The answer is yes! This body spray is a bit more weighty so when you spray it you have to rub the spray in a little to go over all of your skin. Okay this won't be replacing your usual moisturiser but it is a nice added purpose to the product! The product is available for £6.50 at boots here.

Have you tried Soap & Glory Girligo or any of their other body sprays? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments! 

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

1 comment:

  1. I love this spray it’s perfect to fit my needs but just trying to find out if it works with face! Let’s see

    ReplyDelete