Monday 21 April 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Review

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Today I am back to reviewing a skincare product for you all and a relatively new one at that; the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Firstly as a make-up remover this product is amazing. It really does remove all your make-up - from lipstick to mascara it does the job! I don't know about anyone else but when I reach the end of a long day I just want one product that I can use that easily removes very bit of make-up. The product claims to 'remove make-up' whilst it 'cleanses and soothes'. I definitely find that not only does this product do an amazing job at removing stubborn make-up it also cleanses and soothes the skin especially if you wear make-up for long hours during the day.

If you have ever used the Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution which I reviewed here this product has been labelled as a better value dupe. So if you are after a cheaper alternative with more product for less money then I suggest you pick this up! At £4.99 for 400ml it really is good value for money. The bottle also claims that it will last you for 200 uses - although I can't vouch for that claim just yet I can say I have used this everyday for a few weeks and I've barely hit the neck of the bottle!

Another upside to this cleansing water against its Loreal counterpart is that it is a lot more sensitive on the eyes. Myself and a lot of other reviewers seem to have noticed that over time the Loreal Micellar solution can be a bit irritating and drying on the eyes however I haven't had this problem at all with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water!

Personally I think if you enjoy the whole Micellar solution/water products that brands are currently releasing then this is definitely worth a try. However if you have found you don't like them or that they don't work for you I would give it a miss.

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

11 comments:

  1. I love it, I use gel liner and water proof mascara and it gets it all off without irritating my super sensitive watery eyes lol follow back? http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me! Gets off the most stubborn of my make-up!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Garnier as a brand have rarely disappointed me, even though I've only tried a handful of their products. The micellar water does a great job as a make-up remover and toner (though I wouldn't try using it as my only cleanser.) I've also tried their 3 in 1 cleanser (the skincare hero product of my teenage years) and right now I'm using their moisture match cream, which is absolutely lovely on the skin. Huzzah!

    Funny thing that both Garnier and L'Oreal have come up with micellar water, but one is getting more rave reviews than the other - I think Garnier is one of those brands that are under the L'Oreal umbrella. You'd think they'd pass on some development tips between departments.

    Great post.

    - Foncie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree I have only ever tried a few of their products and I don't think I have ever been disappointed! Totally agree this is among my many cleansers I use!

      I actually didn't know that! You would think that yes - the main difference for me is that the L'Oreal one is drying on the eyes!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm currently using up the rest of my L'Oreal micellar water so i can try this one next xx

    Mummy Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend you try it!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I really love this micellar water. I have to agree with the L'Oreal micellar solution being harsh on the eyes, hence why I tried this one. It's the perfect dupe for Boiderma, even down to how it looks.

    Great post! :)

    Heather x

    http://astro-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love the cheaper alternatives I would love to eventually try Bioderma and see how it compared!

      Thank you so much!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this micellar water x
    ItsBubblyB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit it is now my favourite!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  6. Pretty helpful info, Much thanks for this article. I like this related review post also: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

    ReplyDelete