Friday 28 March 2014

TRESemme Protect - Pro Vitamin B5 Reconstructing Deep Conditioning Treatment Masque - Review

As you may have seen in my review of the TRESemme Pro-Shine Heat Protect Style Primer I have been trying out the TRESemme brand a lot lately. Hair care has become something I pride myself in and I have always been a fan of using a hair masque or deep conditioner once a week! Just as a little treat! Today I am taking a look at what TRESemme has to offer with their Pro Vitamin B5 Reconstructing Deep Conditioning Treatment Masque. 

TRESemme Protect - Pro Vitamin B5 Reconstructing Deep Conditioning Treatment Masque

Firstly the tub you get is enormous! 500ml will last you a while! I have been using this for a month, so I have used it four times as I use it once a week, if you didn't know any better it doesn't look like I have even touched this product since I bought it!

Once again the scent is the typical TRESemme smell which is nice in the shower and doesn't linger for too long. The actual masque itself is white in colour and almost has the thickness of a body butter. The tub suggests that you leave this masque on for five minutes however I tend to leave the masque on longer whilst I am having a soak etc. 

So what are the results? I have noticed that the breakage of my hair in the shower has definitely decreased which is fantastic however I can't comment much on the split ends front as I don't suffer that badly from them! My hair is always left feeling lovely and soft after using this masque and is much easier to style which is a bonus. I am really happy with the results it has on my hair and considering it will last me for so long you can't complain!

Have you tried this hair masque or any other masques by TRESemme? What hair masques or deep conditioners are you currently loving? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Ive been using the L'Oreal Eversleek masque but I've been looking for a new one this looks great might have to pick this up!

    http://frostyelegance.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of the L'Oreal hair masks so I will have to give them a go! I hope you give this one a try and you'll have to let me know your thoughts!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Is this a paid topic or do you change it yourself?
    However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.

    DeepL Pro Crack
    Clip Studio Paint EX Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience.
    Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues.
    I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named procrackhere.com

    DeepL Pro Crack
    Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro Crack
    Awesome Miner Crack

    ReplyDelete