Monday, 17 March 2014

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Review

Hello everyone! Today I am reviewing a product that a few people have asked  my opinion on and requested that  I review - the Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil.


Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil

The Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil is a product that I always come back to. No matter what this is in my vanity/make-up bag for those days that I want a natural looking brow. I always come back to this pencil no matter what other brow product I am trying at that time. The results from this eyebrow pencil are so flawless and effortless which is why I always recommend it to everyone - especially beginners at brow filling/shaping!

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Black/Brown

I am in the colour black brown. I must admit the name initially confused me, is it black or is it brown?! However when you see the product on and blended you can see that it is a mix/ variety of a brown verging on a black - perfect for those like me with darker hair.

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil

As you can see this eyebrow pencil truly gives a natural brow. For those of you that are more interested in having naturally filled in and fuller looking brows then this is perfect for you and for only £2.99 at Boots it is a complete steal and definitely worth picking up and trying! 

What is your favourite eyebrow pencil? Have you tried the Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried the Rimmel pencils but this one sounds amazing and it gives such a natural finish. Will keep an eye out for it next time I'm in Boots. Great review :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the natural finish it gives! A go to eyebrow pencil definitely.

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I have tried this pencil and I like it but I prefer the Mac brow pencil in Lingering and the Loreal brow artist pencil is amazing too x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the Loreal pencil before but I have yet to try MAC's brow pencil - I will have to take a look at it!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete