Wednesday 13 January 2016

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 22-25

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 22-25

Finally I have gotten round to posting this! Amidst getting further along in my pregnancy and starting the new term in work time just got away from me! Anyway I digress, let's get on with the post! 

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 22-25
Behind door number twenty two was an eyeshadow brush. I'm always great full of eyeshadow brushes in sets. They're not something I tend to rush out and buy! I have had a chance to use this briefly and I liked it!

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 22-25

Underneath number twenty three was this eye make-up remover. I have received this before in the previous calender and I really enjoyed it. I have put this near my bed for those lazy days of taking make-up off!


No7 Advent Calendar - Days 22-25

Behind number twenty four was the protect and perfect intense night cream. As I have said in previous posts I love the Protect and Perfect range so I was happy to receive a top up of one of my favourite night creams!

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 22-25

Last, but by no means least, is the No7 Lovly lashes mascara. I have yet to come across a No7 mascara I don't like and this has been no exception. Definitely a go to mascara for work/weekdays!



So there you have it! The No7 2015 advent calender! I can hostly say that if No7 offer another advent calender next year I'll be picking one up. Two years on the run they have impressed me! Here is hoping for a third!

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter |



1 comment:

  1. On the whole, I like your blog a lot. It is very interesting and I have learned a lot from it that is very useful to me. If you are looking for natural face serums then visit Botanic Affair has all you need.

    ReplyDelete