Friday 11 September 2015

Changes to Bella's Beauty Blog!

Changes to Bella's Beauty Blog!

Hello everyone! For those of you that may have chatted to me on twitter or spotted on my Instagram, I'm now back to work for this academic year! Not only that but I have gone back under a new job role and full time. Last year I worked part time alongside gaining my QTS which allowed for a day that I could use a few hours to write up my two blog posts for the week.

Now, unfortunately, I won't be able to post twice a week... Well that's a lie I could but to be honest I want to use my weekends to relax and focus on spending time with family, friends and the other half! For those of you that blog you will know that writing up a post can take a few hours in itself to edit everything and get it how you want. I'd sooner focus on giving one quality post a week rather than posting twice a week with quick, short and lower quality reviews/posts.

So as of next week I will be posting every Wednesday at 10:00am. This will be for the foreseeable future and may go back to two posts a week soon/when I have spare time or time off. However for now I need a bit of time to get used to my new routine!

Any feedback on my blog or the schedule would be fantastic. Please leave any feedback in the comments or tweet me on twitter. Please let me know what you'd like to see more of!

 BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy well deserved family time on the weekends! <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete