Friday 20 March 2015

OOTD 14.03.15

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I've gotten round to posting a fashion post. I was trying to maintain weekly OOTD however between work and lazy weekends there are only so many outfits I can wear that you haven't already seen! That and I always need my trusty photographer, the other half Gaz, around to take the photo! So lets get to it!

OOTD 14.03.15

Shirt: New Look
Skirt: George at Asda
Leggings: Warehouse
Satchel: George at Asda
Boots: New Look
Watch: Lorus

A very neutral OOTD this week but the skirt is what I really wanted to focus on. It's another steal from George at Asda. It is really high waisted with a chunky belt which is hidden in this photo. The lace detail is very intricate but not delicate. It's thick enough and durable enough that it is perfect for work, leisure or an evening out. I'd really love photograph a few more looks with this skirt as it really is easy to style and effortless.

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment