Wednesday 16 July 2014

Poundland Beauty: Make-up Bag

Hello everyone! Today I just had to blog about my most recent find from Poundworld as it is just so beautiful! I found a gorgeous new make-up bag and I just have to blog about it!


My usual day to day make-up bag is just a plain white toiletries bag. It was silly of my to have a white make-up bag as it showed every last bit of make-up on the bag and got very dirty very quickly! Needless to say I have been reluctant to do a 'What's in my make-up bag' post as it looked a tad on the dirty side! I have been on the look out for a new make-up bag however I didn't want to pay a lot for one! After making an impromptu trip in to Poundland this weekend I came across this beauty. It is the perfect size and width and the pattern is just gorgeous. The combination of cherry blossoms and the birdcages is just so feminine and the colours are so vibrant. The material will easily wipe clean which I love and you are also able to wipe the inside clean which is perfect!

Would you guys be interested in my doing a 'What's in my make-up bag' post? Please do let me know if you would like me to!

Where do you think is perfect for picking up a new make-up bag? What is in your make-up bag and what is it like? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |



Twitter |

18 comments:

  1. This bag is lovely, can't believe it's only a pound! I haven't got a makeup bag at the moment, as I just bought some draws to organise all my makeup. If I'm travelling, I just use a clear toiletry bag I got as part of a set from boots.

    Alicia (LissyBeauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely! For only a pound its a steal! I store all my make-up too but having a little bag helps keep all my most used bits together!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Cannot believe you snapped that up for a pound! I love the cherry blossoms, it's so summery x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - they look so gorgeous!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Only a £1? Such a bargain. It's really pretty.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such an amazing bargain!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Super cute and such a bargain!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute!!! and what a bargain it was xxx

    SJ
    http://sarahjanedale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't beat poundworld! It's really pretty and even better it's such a bargain!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great for picking up the occasional bargain!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  7. You do come across some good finds in Poundland! I used to work there haha
    x

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic when you find a steal!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  8. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
    best shop rating

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such an informative post. Please keep it up the great work and surely come back for more information. Please visit us here as well to learn about Toiletry bags.

    ReplyDelete