Friday 4 October 2013

VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well! If you follow me on my twitter page you will know I have been looking for a new heat protection spray that I can spray lightly over my hair whilst I straighten it. This is because even though I have pretty long hair I would like to grow it a tad bit longer! Also who doesn't love healthier looking hair? So on my most recent trip to boots I decided I would treat myself with my boots points that I have been saving  away and picked up the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray.

VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray

I picked up this product from boots for £3.69 for 200ml. I was looking for a spray that specifically said you can spray it on dry hair as well as wet hair- however this one doesn't say that! Boo! I do use it on dry hair as well as wet hair before blow drying so I can give you guys a review on how it works throughout the hair styling process!

First off on wet hair. I found that on wet hair this did seem to help my hair dry my hair quicker and also with a shine to it! On to dry hair, the spray felt like it had given my hair a protect film and I have definitely noticed a lot less breakage to my hair from heat styling with my straighteners! I would recommended this for both wet and dry hair styling. The spray itself claims to protect your hair from heat up to 230c - since I use GHD straighteners I think it lives up to that claim!

The spray itself if you take a sneak peak inside the bottle is white in colour. The scent of this spray is also amazing! It smells lovely and sweet! I find that it makes my hair smell lovely and clean throughout the day which is an added bonus! So far I have been using this for around a week and I have used it every time I heat style. I haven't gone through that much but if you use your heat tools to death you might power through this spray! The battle itself also has a handy lock button for the spray nozzle so if you have any kids that tend to play with your make-up/beauty tools then this will stop the spray ending up everywhere except your hair!

So do you have any heat protection sprays you could recommend to me? What is it that you use? Have you tried this one? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment