Wednesday 27 January 2016

Maternity Fashion - New Look

Hello everyone! As promised last week I am bring a pregnancy post this week! One I have been wanting to do recently for a variety of reasons. If you've ever had a little bump that you have had to accommodate your wardrobe to you will know that not very many places actually have a maternity section in store... which SUCKS! It's hard enough to learn how to dress your new figure without the guess work of online shopping. Fortunately the few pieces I've picked up which are maternity so far have worked out fantastically and have been from the affordable New Look! 


The first dress is this khaki zip front dress. It is very accommodating for my growing bump and is really great for work and at home. I can layer it to make it that little bit warmer during these colder months and, to be honest, I can see myself using this after the baby has arrived as it should lay very nicely!


This second dress is in the same style of the first but striped. Again I love this as it is so comfy and lays beautifully over the bump. A winning cut for a dress for me.


This last dress is a 2 in 1 dress and is so comfortable. Great for work as it is smart but effortless! It doesn't hug the bump at all and allows for a lot of growing room. Again this is a dress I could see myself reaching for after I've had the baby.

So there you have it! I hope this post has been somewhat helpful to you mums to be out there! Now with only a few months to go I feel like my bump is finally taking shape and I can begin to dress it well!

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter |


16 comments:

  1. love all the maternity dresses on you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last outfit is both functional and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely pent subject matter, appreciate it for selective information . realme phone bangladesh price

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more s***. All posts of this qaulity from now on officialbellybuttonrings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very helpful to me and I have learned a lot from it. I found it to be very interesting and very informative. If you are looking for bathing culture skincare products then visit Botanic Affair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a result of your blog, I have learned a lot from it. I found it to be both very interesting and very informative. berlin skincare products then visit Botanic Affair.

    ReplyDelete