Wednesday 23 December 2015

Lifestyle - We're having a girl - Baby Isabella!

Lifestyle - We're having a girl - Baby Isabella!

Hello everyone! Well, I haven't really posted much about my pregnancy on this blog. Mostly because I have been so busy lately but also because I've been too busy actually enjoying being pregnant! Recently we had our second scan. We found that our little baby was still a little wriggler. In both the scans we have had our little baby has always been a mover!

During the scan we found that baby was developing as baby should and that... she was a girl! We were happy with either gender but it was lovely to finally give our little bump a name, Isabella. Isabella has various personal reasons behind her name which is why we had it chosen well before I fell pregnant for if we ever had a girl! We also have a name for a little boy, however that name reveal will have to wait!

In the above scan photo you can see her sucking her thumb. One of the many poses she pulled for us that day! 

I hope you've all enjoyed this little update. I definitely want to do another post in the new year about my pregnancy and how well it is going. For now if you have any pregnancy posts you'd like to read do let me know in the comments.

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely name...Isabella..so pretty.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete